Lioness Recruitment – Careers handled with care. A respected organisation are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Lead to assist overseeing the implementation of Dynamics 365 and other associated software. They’re looking for somebody with experience of internal and external stakeholder management, matrix-management of project staffing, and supplier management to ensure the project is delivered efficiently. This is a 12 month fixed term salaried role.
Your daily responsibilities will include liaising with the third party suppliers responsible for implementation of the system, ensuring resource is sufficiently allocated, managing internal stakeholder expectations, and ensuring the project is delivered within agreed budgets and deadlines.
• Demonstrable experience working as a Project Lead on a Dynamics 365 implementation
• Experience of managing external suppliers
• Experience of successfully working within internal stakeholders
• Ability to matrix-manage internal project resource
• Ability to build and present business cases
• Ability to provide detailed project reports and updates
• Experience of finance software systems such as: Coda, OpenAccounts, Dynamics NAV/AX, SAP Business One, Infor SunSystems, Sage 200/EM/X3, Exchequer would be highly advantageous.
Ready to take the first step to your next step? Ready to be brave? Then we’re ready to help.
Lioness Recruitment acts as an employment agency and an employment business. We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and welcome applications from all communities.